- Wearables, smart home sensors, and personalsmart devices will capture health and wellnessdata.
- Health data will be stored, monitored, andmanaged in the cloud.
- Patients will have access to all of their data andcontrol who can see it.
- Synthetic health coaches will advise on diet andexercise.
- Scent devices will replicate various smells by mixingolfactory elements to complete the experience.
- Spatial audio earbuds will create a realisticsoundscape.
Easy access to data and remote experts will strengthen rural care.
- A connected health management system willgive first responders quick access to patients'information.
- Rural hospitals will evolve into connectedsurgical centers.
- Nationwide healthcare will make medicalspecialists' expertise available to all.
- Expert surgeons will conduct proceduresremotely.
- Holographic doctor's visits will enable personalconnections, while digital twins will help explaina diagnosis or expected prognosis.
- The support of service robots and telepresencewill free up health personnel to work at the topof their license.