- Children will visit other countries via digitalreality, chatting with avatars to learn thelanguage.
- 3D screens will bring history to life, allowinghistorical figures to appear before the class.
- Students will get creative using digital brushes,color palettes, and easels visible through smartglasses.
- Robot companions will serve as teachers' aides,helping keep children on task while learning fromhome.
- Synthetic tutors will help students complete theirhomework.
- Parents and teachers will have access to datagathered by digital assistants to monitor progress andidentify challenges.
Enhanced Higher Education
Lessons are translated and enhanced by AI in real time.
- Synthetic media will simultaneously translatelivestreamed lectures, adjusting facialmovements to align with different languages.
- During lectures, intelligent conversationalinterfaces will display additional information thatis relevant or helpful.
- Contextual information will be relevant to astudent's field of study and educational goals, as well as anything else they wish to share.
- Support for students outside of lectures will beavailable independent of location.
- Synthetic media assistants will supportprofessors and aides.
- Digital assistants will also offer personalizedsupport for students and weekly study groupswith guided discussions.