- As environmental conditions threaten arable land,connected data will help farms adapt.
- Digital twin technology will simulatehypothetical farm conditions for better planning.
- Drones will visually inspect and pick produce atpeak ripeness.
- Connected sensors will monitor animals' healthand ensure their wellbeing.
- Virtual geofences will provide optimal grazinggrounds.
- A universal data standard will promote a transparent,sustainable food supply chain.
Indoor Urban Farming
AI-controlled greenhouses power scalable food production.
- City planners will deprioritize cars, opening upspace for urban agriculture.
- Artificially intelligent systems will regulate allaspects of the growing environment.
- Autonomous robots will harvest produce, usingmachine learning to make adjustments.
- Ample health data will allow for highlypersonalized diets.
- Apartments will have vertical gardens that growoptimized food for residents.
- Restaurants will produce their own syntheticmeat.